- 1. To heal vulnerable children from stress and traumatic experiences through counseling and rehabilitation exercises.
- 2. To alleviate the suffering of orphans and vulnerable children by advocating and soliciting support geared towards improving their status or living conditions.
- 3. To ensure the physical well being and protection of orphans and vulnerable children by providing them an interims care accommodation, with counseling and rehabilitation as means of trauma healing until they are reunified with their families.
- 4. To empower children and youths to become se lf reliant and sustainable individuals through formal and vocational education.
- 5. To help the helpless, hopeless and hungry orphan children and semi orphan children with the free food, free shelter, free education, free medical assistance etc., irrespective of caste, creed and class and religion and race.
- 6. To help the destitute children by providing them with free food, free shelter, free medical air, free clothing and rehabilitate them suitably and spiritually.
- 7. To visit the helpless, hopeless and the disabled and the old to encourage them in their spiritual and physical life.
- 8. To run welfare homes for the benefit of the helpless aged men, helpless and aged women and helpless widows through giving free food, free clothing, free medical assistance, etc.
9. To run welfare children’s homes with schooling facilities for the orthopedically children and young people who have a disability.
- 10. To helpless, hapless, abandoned cyclone, Flood and Fire victims, through distributing free food materials, free medical aid and free shelter where and when it is necessary.
11. To start and run free educational institutions in general Technical, Professional and Vocational educational for the benefit of scheduled Tribes, Backward Class and Poor people irrespective of caste, creed Religion Class and race where it is felt necessary.
12. To start schools from nursery top higher secondary standard colleges both English and Telugu Medium with free Hostel facilities for the growth and development of the poor and needy children and young irrespective of caste, creed and race where it is felt necessary.
- 13. To establish Vocational coaching like Tailoring, Embroidery, cane works, Lace Carpet, Weaving and other necessary courses for the poor and needy young people for the use of their self support.
- 14. To help the helpless Leprosy, Poor Cancer Victims and Aid Victims through providing free clothing, free food materials, free medical assistance, etc.
To conduct and organize competitions in Bible Quiz, sports, Games, Cultural activities and general knowledge competitions discussions, lectures, debats, educational contexts, rythms, Dramas, Music and painting programmers among the poor children and also distribute prizes and awards to the winners for the growth and development.
16. To do all such other activities i.e. Gospel, Welfare, Social, Charitable, Plinthropic, and welfare educational activities in the name of Grace Children’s Orphanage as will help the arraignment of the objects of the Organization. Teaching ,counseling and upbringing of children to make them responsible and productive citizens of Uganda .
17. Providing and facilitating the education and training of these children in order to equip them with life skills.
- 18. To provide / facilitate health care for the orphans.
- 19. By establishing projects and activities that generate income for the BENEFITS FROM THE SPONSORSHIP FOR THE CHILD
- 20. Sponsorship for School fees and other educational requirements.
- 23. Subsistence Allowance
- 24. Provide education support to registered orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) from primary to high school level.
25. Recruit orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) in to an interim care orphanage center.
- 26. Embark on counseling and rehabilitating the rescued children and prepare them for reintegration and reunification after tracing their biological and or non biological families.
Embarking advocacy and child rights on sensitization campaign through radio and other media campaign strategies.
- 28. To rent a building that will be used as an interim care center until we have our own building
To propagate the Christian faith and to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to orphans, destitute and other children as revealedand written in the Holy scriptures.
- 30. To provide and facilitate the education, instruction, training and equipping with skills, teaching and upbringing of children in Christian character to become reliable, responsible, resourceful and productive citizens of Uganda.
To provide and promote the provision essential spiritual, material and social needs of life to orphans, destitute and widows.
- 32. To promote the education and dissemination of information on health care and disease prevention to communities while providing health care to the orphans, destitute and widows.
33. To establish, promote projects and activities that generate income for orphans and the project.